In accordance with state and federal regulations, the following disclosure and licensing information is available for you to review online:
– Equal Housing Opportunity Lender
– The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977, California Fair Lending Notice
– Equal Credit Opportunity Act Fair Lending Notice
– Patriot Act Information
– No High Cost Loans
– No Predatory Lending
– Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages
– When Your Home Is On The Line: What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit
– Buying Your Home: Settlement Costs and Helpful Information
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY LENDER
We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin:
– In the sale or rental of housing
– In advertising the sale or rental of housing
– In the financing of housing
– In the provision of real estate brokerage service
– In the appraisal of housing
– Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination:
1-800-669-9777 (toll free), or 1-800-927-9275 (tdd),
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity,
Washington DC 20410.
THE HOUSING FINANCIAL DISCRIMINATION ACT OF 1977, CALIFORNIA FAIR LENDING NOTICE
It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
– Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice
– Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious, or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, and under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance.
These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation, or refinancing of one- to four-unit family residences occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one- to four-unit family residence.
If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this financial institution or:
Department of Rea Estate
Sacramento, CA 95818-2500
EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT FAIR LENDING NOTICE
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning the creditor is:
Federal Trade Commission
Equal Credit Opportunity
Washington DC 20580
IMPORTANT PATRIOT ACT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A MORTGAGE LOAN
To help us prevent fraud and to assist the government in fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we are obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person who obtains a mortgage loan with us. What this means for you: When you obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
NO HIGH COST LOANS
Asset Plus, Inc. is also committed to not originate loans that would be considered “High Cost Loans” under the Federal Home Ownership & Equity Protection Act. (HOEPA).
NO PREDATORY LENDING
Asset Plus, Inc. will not originate loans that have “Predatory” characteristics nature. We also do not require that borrowers purchase single paid, or life credit insurance premiums from Asset Plus, Inc..